The first step of becoming a client is the Discovery Call.
We will have a 30 minute call together to see how we fit with each other before we think about any work changing hands.
This is where we both learn more about each other and discuss what tasks are pain points in your business.
The second Step is us providing you with a proposal. Once we learn more about you in the discovery call we have a better understanding of what tasks we will be assisting you with.
Give us a few days after the discovery call and you will receive a personalised proposal outlining all the tasks and ideas we can provide you with.
Once the proposal has been agreed upon and signed we will book a call to handover all the information needed to start work.
We will need a few days to get used to the systems and train ourselves on systems we don't have experience on.
The last step is to start work. We will work on all tasks agreed upon in proposal. It's as easy as that!
- Database Management
- Document creation and Formatting
- Mailouts - Mail Merges
- Formatting in Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Digital Filing
- Data Entry
- Ongoing updating and maintenance (if required)
- Travel Arrangements (including accommodation, flights and preparing itineraries)
- Developing Presentations
- Managing your to-do list
- Calendar Management
- Email Management
- Proofreading & Grammar checks
- Providing reminders
- Proofreading and editing documents
- Personal Errands and Gift Purchasing
- Coordinating reservations & Personal catch ups
- Researching and booking childcare/ holiday programmes
- Booking personal appointments (doctor/dentist/school)
- Coordinating birthday parties
- Coordinating gifts/flowers